We had a great experience with Millward Custom Homes. We bought our condo while it was being built and were able to make a lot of our own choices. They were very accommodating when it came to customizing these choices and worked along with us through this process. We were very satisfied with the finished product and thought their crew, ie. painters, tilers, finish carpenters etc. were conscientious and skilled workers. We would hire Millward Custom Homes again without hesitation.
My wife and I had the rewarding occasion to move into our new home in Suttons Bay, Michigan.
We say rewarding because our new house was built by Millward Custom Homes and it turned out to exceed our expectations in every way. In the above regard, the following points outline the important areas that met or exceeded our requirements in building the home:
- The home was built within the time frame we requested and with no unnecessary delays or needed changes.
- The home came in on budget from original projections including additional changes made along the way.
- Materials and workmanship was exceptional
- Assistance in design and new changes was painless
- Support from recommended subcontractors was excellent including painters, kitchen designers, and construction materials support services
In addition to the above, we have now been in the home for almost one year and have had no complaints in any way. Even during a recent incredible windstorm when most of our neighbors lost roofing materials, we had no problems in that regard. The home has been well built and feels solid and secure in all areas.